Wednesday 4 April 2012

April 2012

Once again I have lost a month. This time it was March and this is because I had a veritable raft of book signings. Apart from my home territory where the paperback of The Harbour Girl sold very well, I also travelled to Leeds, Lincoln, the delightful market town of Malton and of course Scarborough. I arrived home to find a request from a bookstore in Bradford but sadly had to decline until the next book comes out as I'm now on my much neglected writing schedule. The Innkeeper's Daughter is with my publisher and so in the meantime I have started another novel; this will be for November 2013, and from the way it is progressing will be a shade darker than the others and set in the higher reaches of the Humber estuary. Can't tell you more than that as ideas are filling my mind.
The exciting news, however, which I'm sure I have mentioned before, is that the launch of The Val Wood Harbour Girl  Trail is almost ready for lift off. I'll announce it on the Blog just as soon as I hear, because of course, I am not creating it myself, but leaving that to an incredible team Divine Clark pr. I will tell you more next time.

1 comment:

  1. Keep them coming .. I am running out of books to read :-)

    ReplyDelete