Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday 15th March 2011

Yesterday I began a new novel. I'm a few weeks behind schedule as I've been digging out my office, which is what I always do on completing a manuscript; The Harbour Girl is now in the safe hands of my editor and as I eagerly await her comments, there is only one thing to do and that is start another.
I wrote five hundred words and found a title which I won't announce just yet as it might change before I finish it! I doubt that I will write more today as I'm working on a lecture which I'm to give at the Hull History Centre on Monday the 21st March, which--help --is only six days away!!
Tonight I shall be doing my voluntary work as editor of The Hull and District Talking Magazine for The Blind. This is a charitable organisation which provides recordings of local news and information on memory sticks for those unable to read printed matter. Most of us have been with the charity for close on thirty years.
Thursday I begin the signings of the paperback version of HOMECOMING GIRLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment